U.S. Figure Skating Test Sessions
IN-PERSON USFS TEST SESSIONS
January 16, 2023 @The Patriot Ice Center
March 18th, 2023 @The Patriot Ice Center
VIRTUAL USFS TEST SESSIONS
February 15, 2023 (video submission due)
Useful forms for Virtual Test Sessions:
1) ALL TEST/ICE TIME/NON-MEMBER/LATE FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE and special schedule requests cannot be accommodated.
2) Test candidates and coaches should be prepared to test up to one hour before the scheduled in-person time. If the test session runs early and you are not present one hour before your scheduled time, you risk forfeiting your test without refund.
3) When submitting an application for a contingent test, be aware that your test fee is forfeited if you are unable to take the contingent test due to a retry.
4) Please be aware that the test session registration may close before the published deadline if the test session fills.
5) If PFSC is not your home club, a letter of permission from your home club must be received prior to the test date.
6) Please have a valid email address and a valid coach's email address when you submit your application.
7) VIRTUAL TEST REMINDER: as per US Figure Skating rule 4104B, all video submissions must have been recorded within 30 days before the submission deadline.
8) Questions? Test Chair: firstname.lastname@example.org